Thursday, November 09, 2006

了解/Understanding

沒有多餘的噓寒問暖
There was no unnecessary regards.


You,

還是靜靜的坐在我的身邊
still sat by my side quietly,

讓我貪心的依偎著
kept letting me greedily nestled up to you.

你我不用說太多的贅詞
Even we didn't need to use too much padding,

也知道我們要描述的事情
we both knew what we were going to describe.

我和你都一樣
We were both the same,

曾是某某人身邊的一個過客
we both had been someone else's passer-by.

然而我們找到了彼此
However, we still found each other.

你懂我
You understood me,

我也懂你
and I understood you also.

只是
Nevertheless,

你心裡總有太多太多的障物
there were too many obstructions in your heart.

好像是一把凸透鏡般
It was just like a convex lens,

不斷的放大你自己已癒合的傷疤
kept magnifying the scars of yours which had been healing.

然後再用力的挖開
And then tore up them with your exertion,

直到屬於回憶的鮮血汩汩的流出
until the memory belonging to you kept bleeding.

你會在心裡喊痛
You were screaming in your heart,

眼中泛著淚光
and the tears in your eyes.

表面卻依然帶著微笑
But you still faced me with smile,

我都知道
I knew it all.

我卻無力給你更多來阻止你一再傷害自己的愚行
But i couldn't give you more to stop you kept hurting yourself with your lunacy.

我只能用笑意回應
I was just able to response with Smiling.

摸摸你的臉
I touched your face,

然後給你我說不出的愛
and then gave you the love that I didn't know how to tell you.

我知道
I knew it.

你曾試著對我說出你說不出的一切
You had ever tried to tell me what you didn't know how to express.

我都知道
I know it all.

我能從你疲憊而又孤單的雙眼所釋放出的無助得知
I could tell from your weary and lonely eyes releasing the single-hand of you.

只是你築起的一道道圍牆
But you built lots of enclosing walls,

卻又狠狠的把我隔絕在一旁
and isolated me cruelly.

我只能抬著頭
I could only raise my head,

在外嘶喊
and screamed outside of your enclosing walls.

我無力的聲音
I powerless voice

被阻隔著
was separated.

而你聽不到
However, you barely heard me.

你只是捲曲的身體
You just crimped your body,

蹲坐在牆的另一側
squatted on the other side of the walls.

用雙手掩住耳朵
Covering your ears with your both hands,

把一切美好的
cut off everything nice

在這一刻
in this moment,

瞬間支解
dismembering instantly.

你無法放棄你的憂傷
You couldn't let go of your sorrow.

只是不斷的沉溺在往日的情緒裡
You just kept being addicted to the mood of the past memory.

一直撕開一層層防護的外衣
Tearing the layers of your protection,

直到只剩最赤裸的你
until the most of stark-naked you left.

然後你才會猛然發現
And then you just found out,

世界已經不是你所期望的那樣
the world was not like what you were expecting .

你變得更孤獨
You became lonelier,

更無助
more helpless,

更不被外人所理解
and harder to be comprehended by others.

我無法再進入你的心裡
I couldn't get involved to the deep of your heart

因為我逐漸的被你所遺忘
because I was slowly being comprehended by you.

我被你回憶的洪流所淹沒
I was submerged by your mighty memorial torrent.

你看不到我
You were not able to see me,

聽不見我
you were no able to hear me,

最後
In the end,

你把我不公平的算在你的過去
I was counted unfairly by your past.

忘了是你的忽視
I forgot it was cause of your neglect,

還是你的選擇
or you choice?

你轉身
You just turned around,

沒有再回頭
without turning your head.

用最不得以的方法
Using the worst method,

結束了你自己
ended yourself,

結束了我
ended me.

你不是說我們最懂彼此嗎
Didn't you tell me that we understood each other most?

你不是說我們是最後僅存的依靠嗎
Didn't you tell me that we were the last dependence with each other?

那為何你讀不出我的痛
But why couldn't you read my pain?

為何不理解我的呼救
Why couldn't you comprehend my signal for help?

我懂
I did,

但是我卻沒辦法
but I couldn't.

因為你封閉了自己
Because you closed yourself,

切段了救援的唯一通道
cut off the only way of your rescue.

你甚至不知道我做了多少
You barely knew what I had done for you.

我真的了解你
But I did understand you.

但是
However.

你真的了解我嗎
Did you really understand me?

我是你
I have been you

你也是我
and you have been me also.
到現在經過這麼多年
For so many years till now

我們還在一起
We are still together.

然而我們還是會一直在一起直到我們死去的那天
And we will be together until the day we die.

Read More 向下閱讀...

流浪漢 / The vagrant

在熱鬧的台北街頭
In the crowded Taipei streets,
他格外的顯眼
he obviously stands out.
雖然
Although
只是安靜的躺在一旁的角落
He is just tranquil laying in the corner,
但和流動的大街相比
comparing with the circulating streets,
他周圍的時間彷彿是靜止了一般
time seems to be alike motionless around him.
人們用眼角的餘光偷偷的打量著他
The multitude is passing by with an expression in their eyes to look him up and down secretly.
掩著口鼻經過
They even cover their mouths and noses
匆匆的腳步
when they hastily walking by him.
隨著視角逐漸縮小
Until the visual angle of them is narrowing,
終究讓不知道是帶有什麼想法的眼光
the unknown judgments to him
從他身上拔除
are uprooted from their brains eventually.
偶有一些人回頭張望
Even though, some of the multitude turn their head and peep him,
但依然是被時間催促著移開他們的視線
however, they are still hastened to shift their eyes on him by time fading away.

他還是浸淫在他的世界中
He is still engrossing in his own ivory tower
沒有用絲毫的力氣來回應
without paying any particle strength of him to response.
他似乎不太需要更多的同情
He seems no need to earn more sympathy,
也不是很在乎眾人的想法
and not to care at all about what in those people’s mind are.
他有著他習慣的行為模式和裝扮
He’s had his own habitual modes to act and dress.
蓬頭垢面成為一種他專屬的風格
The disheveled hair and a dirty face becomes the personal style of him.
髮長已隨著捲曲的弧度和蓬亂
His hair deserves length by the curly and disorderly radian measure,
看不出應有的長度
cannot be easily seen.
鬢角也連接著久未整理的下顎和人中
The hair on his temples perpetually without arranging links his jaw and philtrum.
年紀和隨月的痕跡也在被掩蔽的輪廓下
Age of him and the tracks on his face is not told by the covering outline.
成為了不可而知的秘密
It becomes an unable known secret.

當秋日午後的陽光還未收工前
Before the sun of autumn hasn’t been downright disappeared,
還能帶給他幾許溫暖
it's still able to bring some warmness to him.
原本應該是出現在夏季的白色短袖汗衫
The white short-sleeved undershirt originally appearing in the summer time
現在也變得黑灰交雜
has become dirty.
已經破了數個洞的上衣
It has not intact anymore,
成為冷風偷偷竄入直襲他鐵棕色的軀幹的最後防線
and ruthless wind sneaks in and straightly encroaches upon his last line of defense of his trembling body.
腰圍處失去彈性的長褲也已看不清原本的顏色
The elasticity of his pants is loose and the original color of them is unclear as well.
赤著的腳掌
His bare feet
依稀見着好多傷了又癒合的疤
with uncountable scars and new wounds can be faintly visible.
有的還帶有沾著泥巴和塵土的血
Some of the wounds still are fainted with dust and dirt mixing with blood
早就失去了痛的神經
and he rarely feel painful already.
已經是混著灰的焦糖色
Sunburns on his skin makes it look caramel and grey
和在夏日時已被曬傷的肌膚
by Sun is merciless in summer.
和襤褸的衣著下所覆蓋住的不同
It’s different from what is covered by his ragged shirt.
空氣中灑滿了夕陽橘紅色的氛圍
But he looks like the same with others because the sunset filled the air up with the orange-red atmosphere,
把他染成了和大家一樣的色調
and everyone is dyed the same hue as he is.

被雲遮蔽住的太陽
Sun is covered by clouds,
照著日常的軌跡往西邊落下
and it’s tracking the same routine to go down to the east.
消失在叢聚的高聳建築物的一方
Suddenly, it disappeared in the east side of crowded together reinforced concrete building.
他打了個哈欠
He just yawned
用雙手懶懶的環抱住自己沒被黑灰短襯衫所包裹的雙臂
and both of his hands are surrounded himself.
一枚十元銅板瞬間掉落的聲音
The sound of a ten-dollar coin dropped on the cement floor
被夜裡颼颼的寒風吞沒
is sucked by the swishing sound of wind.
滾動中的硬幣好像是停在他因不斷走動而瘦壯的小腿旁
The rolling coin stopped next to his strong leg.
他起了身
He got up
緩緩的伸出了他的右手
and stretched out his hand
撿起一整個下午唯一的餐費
towards the only fee of his meal whole day long.
似乎是心懷感激的把它捧在掌心裡
It seems grateful of him with the coin holding up in both hands.
冷風
The cold wind
已經被溫熱的十元硬幣阻擋在外
had been stopped by the warm coin.
他週遭的溫度
The temperature around him
在雙手合十中的暖意逐漸擴張開來
is extending gradually from the warmness of the 10 dollars in his shivering hands.

Read More 向下閱讀...

How well do you know your world 旅遊IQ大考驗


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the World's Original Travel Blog's other 4,068,076 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Friday, May 22, 2009 at 08:34PM GMT. (TravelPod is a TripAdvisor Media Network member)