Thursday, November 09, 2006

了解/Understanding

沒有多餘的噓寒問暖
There was no unnecessary regards.


You,

還是靜靜的坐在我的身邊
still sat by my side quietly,

讓我貪心的依偎著
kept letting me greedily nestled up to you.

你我不用說太多的贅詞
Even we didn't need to use too much padding,

也知道我們要描述的事情
we both knew what we were going to describe.

我和你都一樣
We were both the same,

曾是某某人身邊的一個過客
we both had been someone else's passer-by.

然而我們找到了彼此
However, we still found each other.

你懂我
You understood me,

我也懂你
and I understood you also.

只是
Nevertheless,

你心裡總有太多太多的障物
there were too many obstructions in your heart.

好像是一把凸透鏡般
It was just like a convex lens,

不斷的放大你自己已癒合的傷疤
kept magnifying the scars of yours which had been healing.

然後再用力的挖開
And then tore up them with your exertion,

直到屬於回憶的鮮血汩汩的流出
until the memory belonging to you kept bleeding.

你會在心裡喊痛
You were screaming in your heart,

眼中泛著淚光
and the tears in your eyes.

表面卻依然帶著微笑
But you still faced me with smile,

我都知道
I knew it all.

我卻無力給你更多來阻止你一再傷害自己的愚行
But i couldn't give you more to stop you kept hurting yourself with your lunacy.

我只能用笑意回應
I was just able to response with Smiling.

摸摸你的臉
I touched your face,

然後給你我說不出的愛
and then gave you the love that I didn't know how to tell you.

我知道
I knew it.

你曾試著對我說出你說不出的一切
You had ever tried to tell me what you didn't know how to express.

我都知道
I know it all.

我能從你疲憊而又孤單的雙眼所釋放出的無助得知
I could tell from your weary and lonely eyes releasing the single-hand of you.

只是你築起的一道道圍牆
But you built lots of enclosing walls,

卻又狠狠的把我隔絕在一旁
and isolated me cruelly.

我只能抬著頭
I could only raise my head,

在外嘶喊
and screamed outside of your enclosing walls.

我無力的聲音
I powerless voice

被阻隔著
was separated.

而你聽不到
However, you barely heard me.

你只是捲曲的身體
You just crimped your body,

蹲坐在牆的另一側
squatted on the other side of the walls.

用雙手掩住耳朵
Covering your ears with your both hands,

把一切美好的
cut off everything nice

在這一刻
in this moment,

瞬間支解
dismembering instantly.

你無法放棄你的憂傷
You couldn't let go of your sorrow.

只是不斷的沉溺在往日的情緒裡
You just kept being addicted to the mood of the past memory.

一直撕開一層層防護的外衣
Tearing the layers of your protection,

直到只剩最赤裸的你
until the most of stark-naked you left.

然後你才會猛然發現
And then you just found out,

世界已經不是你所期望的那樣
the world was not like what you were expecting .

你變得更孤獨
You became lonelier,

更無助
more helpless,

更不被外人所理解
and harder to be comprehended by others.

我無法再進入你的心裡
I couldn't get involved to the deep of your heart

因為我逐漸的被你所遺忘
because I was slowly being comprehended by you.

我被你回憶的洪流所淹沒
I was submerged by your mighty memorial torrent.

你看不到我
You were not able to see me,

聽不見我
you were no able to hear me,

最後
In the end,

你把我不公平的算在你的過去
I was counted unfairly by your past.

忘了是你的忽視
I forgot it was cause of your neglect,

還是你的選擇
or you choice?

你轉身
You just turned around,

沒有再回頭
without turning your head.

用最不得以的方法
Using the worst method,

結束了你自己
ended yourself,

結束了我
ended me.

你不是說我們最懂彼此嗎
Didn't you tell me that we understood each other most?

你不是說我們是最後僅存的依靠嗎
Didn't you tell me that we were the last dependence with each other?

那為何你讀不出我的痛
But why couldn't you read my pain?

為何不理解我的呼救
Why couldn't you comprehend my signal for help?

我懂
I did,

但是我卻沒辦法
but I couldn't.

因為你封閉了自己
Because you closed yourself,

切段了救援的唯一通道
cut off the only way of your rescue.

你甚至不知道我做了多少
You barely knew what I had done for you.

我真的了解你
But I did understand you.

但是
However.

你真的了解我嗎
Did you really understand me?

我是你
I have been you

你也是我
and you have been me also.
到現在經過這麼多年
For so many years till now

我們還在一起
We are still together.

然而我們還是會一直在一起直到我們死去的那天
And we will be together until the day we die.

Read More 向下閱讀...

流浪漢 / The vagrant

在熱鬧的台北街頭
In the crowded Taipei streets,
他格外的顯眼
he obviously stands out.
雖然
Although
只是安靜的躺在一旁的角落
He is just tranquil laying in the corner,
但和流動的大街相比
comparing with the circulating streets,
他周圍的時間彷彿是靜止了一般
time seems to be alike motionless around him.
人們用眼角的餘光偷偷的打量著他
The multitude is passing by with an expression in their eyes to look him up and down secretly.
掩著口鼻經過
They even cover their mouths and noses
匆匆的腳步
when they hastily walking by him.
隨著視角逐漸縮小
Until the visual angle of them is narrowing,
終究讓不知道是帶有什麼想法的眼光
the unknown judgments to him
從他身上拔除
are uprooted from their brains eventually.
偶有一些人回頭張望
Even though, some of the multitude turn their head and peep him,
但依然是被時間催促著移開他們的視線
however, they are still hastened to shift their eyes on him by time fading away.

他還是浸淫在他的世界中
He is still engrossing in his own ivory tower
沒有用絲毫的力氣來回應
without paying any particle strength of him to response.
他似乎不太需要更多的同情
He seems no need to earn more sympathy,
也不是很在乎眾人的想法
and not to care at all about what in those people’s mind are.
他有著他習慣的行為模式和裝扮
He’s had his own habitual modes to act and dress.
蓬頭垢面成為一種他專屬的風格
The disheveled hair and a dirty face becomes the personal style of him.
髮長已隨著捲曲的弧度和蓬亂
His hair deserves length by the curly and disorderly radian measure,
看不出應有的長度
cannot be easily seen.
鬢角也連接著久未整理的下顎和人中
The hair on his temples perpetually without arranging links his jaw and philtrum.
年紀和隨月的痕跡也在被掩蔽的輪廓下
Age of him and the tracks on his face is not told by the covering outline.
成為了不可而知的秘密
It becomes an unable known secret.

當秋日午後的陽光還未收工前
Before the sun of autumn hasn’t been downright disappeared,
還能帶給他幾許溫暖
it's still able to bring some warmness to him.
原本應該是出現在夏季的白色短袖汗衫
The white short-sleeved undershirt originally appearing in the summer time
現在也變得黑灰交雜
has become dirty.
已經破了數個洞的上衣
It has not intact anymore,
成為冷風偷偷竄入直襲他鐵棕色的軀幹的最後防線
and ruthless wind sneaks in and straightly encroaches upon his last line of defense of his trembling body.
腰圍處失去彈性的長褲也已看不清原本的顏色
The elasticity of his pants is loose and the original color of them is unclear as well.
赤著的腳掌
His bare feet
依稀見着好多傷了又癒合的疤
with uncountable scars and new wounds can be faintly visible.
有的還帶有沾著泥巴和塵土的血
Some of the wounds still are fainted with dust and dirt mixing with blood
早就失去了痛的神經
and he rarely feel painful already.
已經是混著灰的焦糖色
Sunburns on his skin makes it look caramel and grey
和在夏日時已被曬傷的肌膚
by Sun is merciless in summer.
和襤褸的衣著下所覆蓋住的不同
It’s different from what is covered by his ragged shirt.
空氣中灑滿了夕陽橘紅色的氛圍
But he looks like the same with others because the sunset filled the air up with the orange-red atmosphere,
把他染成了和大家一樣的色調
and everyone is dyed the same hue as he is.

被雲遮蔽住的太陽
Sun is covered by clouds,
照著日常的軌跡往西邊落下
and it’s tracking the same routine to go down to the east.
消失在叢聚的高聳建築物的一方
Suddenly, it disappeared in the east side of crowded together reinforced concrete building.
他打了個哈欠
He just yawned
用雙手懶懶的環抱住自己沒被黑灰短襯衫所包裹的雙臂
and both of his hands are surrounded himself.
一枚十元銅板瞬間掉落的聲音
The sound of a ten-dollar coin dropped on the cement floor
被夜裡颼颼的寒風吞沒
is sucked by the swishing sound of wind.
滾動中的硬幣好像是停在他因不斷走動而瘦壯的小腿旁
The rolling coin stopped next to his strong leg.
他起了身
He got up
緩緩的伸出了他的右手
and stretched out his hand
撿起一整個下午唯一的餐費
towards the only fee of his meal whole day long.
似乎是心懷感激的把它捧在掌心裡
It seems grateful of him with the coin holding up in both hands.
冷風
The cold wind
已經被溫熱的十元硬幣阻擋在外
had been stopped by the warm coin.
他週遭的溫度
The temperature around him
在雙手合十中的暖意逐漸擴張開來
is extending gradually from the warmness of the 10 dollars in his shivering hands.

Read More 向下閱讀...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

一個人的天堂

又是一個令人傷感的秋天,經過了將近三十個年頭,多的是感情受創的傷痕,一個人獨自走在擾嚷的街頭,腦子裡滿是過往的景象,身旁那些似乎熟稔的味道,一再的讓眼前閃過一幕幕的回憶,有時難掩笑意,有時卻又不自主的紅了眼,是否是老天的捉弄,亦是自己造的孽,每段感情,總是到了最高潮,就漸漸地冷卻了,想到再相愛時所許下的那天長地久,海枯石爛的誓言,到頭來,卻只剩下滿佈傷口的心,每每想起,總以淺淺的苦笑帶過,偶爾,酸了鼻頭,汩汩的流下淚來。

回到了家,脫去自覺厚重的外衣,滿腦子映著的是那絢爛的煙火,和一顆依舊空虛、無感覺的心,唯一的念頭是不斷的咒罵那耗費許多人力、物力和財力的國慶大會,不經意的瞧見那佈滿夜空的煙火,卻令我做噁;接著,一聲老長的嘆息,讓我不自覺的走進了浴室,打開水喉,水柱嘩啦啦的沖向我的臉,眼淚隨之滑落,心裡響起的,是一段常讓我傷感的旋律「Just once. I want to understand why it always comes back to goodbyes. Why can’t we give ourselves a hand and admit to one another. We’re no good without each other. Take the best and make it better. Find a way to stay together.」哼著哼著,情緒更顯激昂,頓時軟了雙腳,手掩著那已分不清沾著的是水還是淚的雙頰,濕了一身疲憊和忘了脫下的衣裳,讓我嚎啕大哭了起來。不知是過了多少時間,我已累的不想去理會那鈴響已久的電話,只是爬上了床,讓自己未乾的空殼和極度空洞的心,抱著棉被,獨自在萬賴俱寂的深夜裡,沉沉的昏睡去。

翌日,劇烈的頭痛讓我不得不從睡夢中睜開眼,好不容易起了個身,迷迷濛濛的拿起那放置在床頭已久的水杯,也不管放了多久,一股腦的全喝了下去,然後又看看昨日未接聽的手機,發現滿是同一個號碼,但沙啞的聲音卻讓我放棄回電;我依然不想睜開眼,也不想再多動一下,只是望了一望窗外那尚未破曉的天空,又闔上了雙眼,只想等待定時在5點半的音響開啟,等著等著,我又緩緩的睡去…….

「Just once. I want to understand why it always comes back to goodbyes. Why……….Find a way to stay together.」我從睡夢中驚醒,耳邊響起的依舊是同樣的旋律,但它並非是從音響中傳來的,而是我的夢中,我拭乾了眼角上多餘的淚水,看著牆上那快了半小時的鐘,心裡不禁暗笑「又平安的過了一天」,似乎是害怕太陽的升起;昏暗的天空,讓我鬆了口氣,略過那不知是響了幾百次的手機,我只是按下了電腦的電源,寫了封E-Mail跟電話裡那些急於找我的朋友們報平安,但我似乎感覺不到「朋友」的存在,就像是活在自己的世界裡,有的只是回憶而已。

這倒讓我想起多年前看過的一部電影「Gods and Monsters~眾神與野獸」,我就像是那劇中的男主角 ~ James Whale,一個極度空虛,卻又被往事佔據的過氣老導演,用著自己所創造出的角色 ~ 科學怪人,來影射自己的人生,是那麼的孤獨、封閉。

Read More 向下閱讀...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mosquito, stranger, emptiness and myself

Eight-page chilling night with hundred-pound sentimental sorrow, suddenly I lost sleep again. With candlelight and a cup of coffee, the sound of "By your side" winding around nearby my ear. The only one being accompanies me is a mosquito I am living with for several days. He's heard my sob and kept giving me comfort.

Before long, I am aware that a stranger sinking into a mirror with tear and sadness in front of me. I am trying to soothe him with my tender whisper. I asked him why he is crying, he tried to answer me with a chocking sound. "I found a stranger called Emptiness keeping weeping in silence. I was comforting him just like you. Presently I asked him where he lives tenderly."
"I live in the deepest heart of people." Emptiness answered unconsciously. The stranger said "I can't know what he told me and feel helpless until now then I have been sad after I met him." Suddenly I comprehended that the stranger lost his Emptiness. He didn't know that at first because he was lighthearted while his Emptiness lost in this mortal world. Stranger invited Emptiness to be with him although he felt empty, he didn't mind. But he didn't know that this Emptiness belongs to himself even Emptiness didn't know that.

I wondered why people would love to throw away their Emptiness as trash then get them back when they need them. Actually, I always do the same stupid things, nevertheless, I would like Emptiness string along with me for day after day. Looking steadily at the stranger in the mirror, I realized everything……….

Read More 向下閱讀...

Sleepless night / 失眠的夜

It's a chilling and an all-pervasive feel ,
The question marks came into existence in me just like a newel.
Perhaps since the day we knew, I was totally attracted to you.
I have no clue, but there is just one thing I want to prove.
Every night when I walk under the misty moon, the only thought in my mind is all of you. I am just like a fool, got lost in the same blue.

這是一個令人寒心且無孔不入的感覺
問號就像一根支柱般的存在我心中
也許自從我們相識的那天開始, 我就完全的被你吸引
我不知道怎麼辦, 但是只有一件事我想要去印証
每一個夜晚當我行走在朦朧的月光下, 在我心中唯一所想的只有你
我就像是一個傻子, 迷失在相同的憂鬱裡

I'm always tearful when your image rises before my eyes.
I guess it must that you haven't be mine.
And Time goes by, the disappointment of me such as sky high.
I was sleepless again tonight.
However, don't ask me why.
Because I'm still here and waiting for the day you say "you are the Mr. Right."

每當你的身影浮現我的眼前, 我總是淚眼汪汪
我猜這一定是你還不屬於我
時間飛逝, 我的落寞就如同天一樣高
我今夜又再度失眠
但是別問我為了什麼
因為我還是在這裡等待著你說"你就是我的他"的那天到來

Read More 向下閱讀...

Love is blind? or covered eyes? / 愛是盲目的?還是矇住的雙眼

I feel that I am a loser. I am always confused myself. I hope that I have that kinda ability to solve the little tiny things such as stop bothering myself or just stop doing something useless. I am not happy, not happy to myself, not happy to the things I've done, to the ways I've treated to my friends, to the thoughts I've ever thought..... I keep being cheated and hurt. I am used to put even all of my heart and mind to love someone, but it seems that I am too stupid. Maybe I should just keep alone. Waiting for the Mr. Right? Is there really the one in somewhere? Or it's just the image we create when someone just appear right in front of you? Then you keep telling yourself that he is the one you've been looking for years. You convince yourself of your thoughts and don't even think about it. No wonder people say that Love is blind. So I think I can just cover my eyes every day and then I can not see anything, anyone in front of me. Maybe I would feel more carefree, feel more sence of security.....

我覺得我是個失敗者,我一直困擾我自己,我希望我有解決小事情的能力,像是停止煩我自己或是就停止做一些不知所云的事. 我是不快樂的, 對自己不快樂, 對自己做過的事不快樂, 對朋友的方式不快樂,對我想過的想法不快樂.... 我一直欺騙和傷害自己, 我習慣了投入自己全部的心力去愛人,但是這似乎是愚蠢的. 也許我應該就讓自己孤單,等待對的人出現?? 真的有所謂對的人嗎?? 或者這只是我們當某人就出現我們眼前時所創造出來的影像??? 然後你們一直告訴自己他就你尋找已久的那個人. 你使你自己相信, 難怪人們說愛是盲目的,所以我想我能就只是每天矇住眼睛然後我就不用去看到任何事,任何人在我眼前.也許這樣會讓我比較舒服自在,感覺更有安全感吧.

Should I trust that there is someone worth me to love and pay all of my love for me in the rest of my life? I hope so, but maybe not. I don't know.... I don't wanna keep thinking of this question, because I don't wanna bother myself and make myself crying...... perhaps just like what I said... cover my eyes forever, or just like a silly standing in the back and keep looking forward to him.......


我應該要相信有一個值得我去愛,值得我我用愛長相守的人嗎? 我希望如此,但是也許不,我不知道....我不想一直去思考這個問題,因為我不想煩我自己和讓我自己哭泣...也許就像我說的,永遠矇住我的眼睛,或是就像是一個站在後面不停看著他的傻子.....

I am still waiting for you. It has been taking some time to do so. I don't know if there is "future" to us after we meet. We will see and maybe it's another time to get a brokenheart.....

我還是在等著你,我已經花了一段時間這樣做,我不知道在我們遇見後有沒有未來可言,我們等著看吧,也許這又是另一次換取心碎的機會.

Read More 向下閱讀...

Face of the faith

這個夜晚
我從睡夢中驚醒
屋裡空氣讓人涼的發慌
在漆黑的房間裡
我所能看到的是我懸吊在天花板上那夜光的月亮
我緊緊的依偎著枕頭
試著感覺不孤單的睡去
但是你卻在此時出現在我的腦海裡
那曾經被點燃的蠟燭
燃燒著我們共有的味道
霎時間
空氣裡似乎又瀰漫著你的味道
一種熟悉而又令人鼻酸的味道
一種我們曾經一起聞過的味道
我試著忽略它
但我的心卻不自覺的跟著它走
一下子
我胸口的起伏急遽的加快
突然一陣鼻酸
緊閉的雙眼被悄悄溢滿在眼窩的淚水微微的撐開
還溫熱的淚珠滑過我的雙頰
我猛然坐起
眼淚隨著我輪廓的形狀劃過
我感覺到漸漸變涼的淚禁不住氾濫的匯集
就在我嘴腳微微顫抖之際
滴落在胸前
是冰冷的
卻燒痛著我的心
房裡靜的令人害怕
我聽到窗外的微風輕撫著窗簾
吹進屋裡的
卻冷的讓我抓起被角圍住我溼透的胸口
我的雙手緊緊環繞著我的膝蓋
風乾的眼淚又不自覺的氾濫
我打開音響試著讓自己分心
但喇叭裡傳來的旋律
是你送我的那首只有兩分零三秒的歌
... You are the light I follow
You are the face of a faith I love
Oh my darlin' believe in me

You are the hand, my cover
You are the kin of an Indian dove
Oh my darlin' the fever in me

I went for awhile, I know
But I let it go, yes I let it go
My fear is gone

You are the hope I cherish
You are the care of a prayer I love
Oh my darlin' believe in me
In me
Believe in me...

我的心裡開始搜尋你曾經對我說過的一字一句
你要我每次聽到這首歌的時候
就想起你心裡所想的
想對我說的
想要做的
所有的
一切

當我又陷入回憶的泥淖時
時鐘的聲音
把我拉回了現實
我趕緊關掉音樂
但是規律的齒輪聲讓我心慌
規律的讓我不得不摀住耳朵
當我以為我已聽不到任何的聲音
我聽到我的呼吸
伴隨著急促的心跳
不規律的喘息著
我趕緊拭去我臉上的淚
因為它鹹鹹的味道挑動著我的唇間
偷偷的鑽進我的嘴裡
在我味蕾上
幾乎是苦澀不堪的

我忘了過了多久
等我醒來時
那刺眼的陽光透過昨夜被吹開的窗簾灑進屋內

停了
好像愉快鳥叫聲
和小巷內傳來的人聲
已經替代了令人心慌的齒輪聲
歸於平靜的呼吸
少了昨夜鼓動

雙頰上已經乾涸的淚
卻緊繃住每一吋它曾流過的動線
這是你留下的痕跡
我知道

會偷偷襲擊安靜而什麼事都沒在想的我
在任何時間
任何地點
尤其
是在每個只有我和我一個人的夜裡

Read More 向下閱讀...

How well do you know your world 旅遊IQ大考驗


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the World's Original Travel Blog's other 4,068,076 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Friday, May 22, 2009 at 08:34PM GMT. (TravelPod is a TripAdvisor Media Network member)