Thursday, November 09, 2006

了解/Understanding

沒有多餘的噓寒問暖
There was no unnecessary regards.


You,

還是靜靜的坐在我的身邊
still sat by my side quietly,

讓我貪心的依偎著
kept letting me greedily nestled up to you.

你我不用說太多的贅詞
Even we didn't need to use too much padding,

也知道我們要描述的事情
we both knew what we were going to describe.

我和你都一樣
We were both the same,

曾是某某人身邊的一個過客
we both had been someone else's passer-by.

然而我們找到了彼此
However, we still found each other.

你懂我
You understood me,

我也懂你
and I understood you also.

只是
Nevertheless,

你心裡總有太多太多的障物
there were too many obstructions in your heart.

好像是一把凸透鏡般
It was just like a convex lens,

不斷的放大你自己已癒合的傷疤
kept magnifying the scars of yours which had been healing.

然後再用力的挖開
And then tore up them with your exertion,

直到屬於回憶的鮮血汩汩的流出
until the memory belonging to you kept bleeding.

你會在心裡喊痛
You were screaming in your heart,

眼中泛著淚光
and the tears in your eyes.

表面卻依然帶著微笑
But you still faced me with smile,

我都知道
I knew it all.

我卻無力給你更多來阻止你一再傷害自己的愚行
But i couldn't give you more to stop you kept hurting yourself with your lunacy.

我只能用笑意回應
I was just able to response with Smiling.

摸摸你的臉
I touched your face,

然後給你我說不出的愛
and then gave you the love that I didn't know how to tell you.

我知道
I knew it.

你曾試著對我說出你說不出的一切
You had ever tried to tell me what you didn't know how to express.

我都知道
I know it all.

我能從你疲憊而又孤單的雙眼所釋放出的無助得知
I could tell from your weary and lonely eyes releasing the single-hand of you.

只是你築起的一道道圍牆
But you built lots of enclosing walls,

卻又狠狠的把我隔絕在一旁
and isolated me cruelly.

我只能抬著頭
I could only raise my head,

在外嘶喊
and screamed outside of your enclosing walls.

我無力的聲音
I powerless voice

被阻隔著
was separated.

而你聽不到
However, you barely heard me.

你只是捲曲的身體
You just crimped your body,

蹲坐在牆的另一側
squatted on the other side of the walls.

用雙手掩住耳朵
Covering your ears with your both hands,

把一切美好的
cut off everything nice

在這一刻
in this moment,

瞬間支解
dismembering instantly.

你無法放棄你的憂傷
You couldn't let go of your sorrow.

只是不斷的沉溺在往日的情緒裡
You just kept being addicted to the mood of the past memory.

一直撕開一層層防護的外衣
Tearing the layers of your protection,

直到只剩最赤裸的你
until the most of stark-naked you left.

然後你才會猛然發現
And then you just found out,

世界已經不是你所期望的那樣
the world was not like what you were expecting .

你變得更孤獨
You became lonelier,

更無助
more helpless,

更不被外人所理解
and harder to be comprehended by others.

我無法再進入你的心裡
I couldn't get involved to the deep of your heart

因為我逐漸的被你所遺忘
because I was slowly being comprehended by you.

我被你回憶的洪流所淹沒
I was submerged by your mighty memorial torrent.

你看不到我
You were not able to see me,

聽不見我
you were no able to hear me,

最後
In the end,

你把我不公平的算在你的過去
I was counted unfairly by your past.

忘了是你的忽視
I forgot it was cause of your neglect,

還是你的選擇
or you choice?

你轉身
You just turned around,

沒有再回頭
without turning your head.

用最不得以的方法
Using the worst method,

結束了你自己
ended yourself,

結束了我
ended me.

你不是說我們最懂彼此嗎
Didn't you tell me that we understood each other most?

你不是說我們是最後僅存的依靠嗎
Didn't you tell me that we were the last dependence with each other?

那為何你讀不出我的痛
But why couldn't you read my pain?

為何不理解我的呼救
Why couldn't you comprehend my signal for help?

我懂
I did,

但是我卻沒辦法
but I couldn't.

因為你封閉了自己
Because you closed yourself,

切段了救援的唯一通道
cut off the only way of your rescue.

你甚至不知道我做了多少
You barely knew what I had done for you.

我真的了解你
But I did understand you.

但是
However.

你真的了解我嗎
Did you really understand me?

我是你
I have been you

你也是我
and you have been me also.
到現在經過這麼多年
For so many years till now

我們還在一起
We are still together.

然而我們還是會一直在一起直到我們死去的那天
And we will be together until the day we die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How well do you know your world 旅遊IQ大考驗


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the World's Original Travel Blog's other 4,068,076 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Friday, May 22, 2009 at 08:34PM GMT. (TravelPod is a TripAdvisor Media Network member)