Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cafe', a dog, a stranger in a rainy day.

I saw the rain started. The face of mine against the window and I watched the moving clouds with my head sideways.

我看著落下的雨滴,我的臉貼著窗戶,並向外望著天上流動的雲。

This cafe' at the corner of the road was suddenly crowded after the rain. He just sat in front of me and a table with a brown and gray checked cloth separated us. He raised his head and look upon the sky with clouds and a little sunshine, and then he opened his book and started to read it. It's kind of cool out there. Compared to the humid street outside, the air indoors was way to warmer. I felt cold because of the strangers around me with lots of noise and the smell of the rain.

這家在路旁角落的咖啡店在雨停了之後突然變的擁擠。他就坐在我前面,中間只隔了棕灰格子紋的桌布把我倆分開。他抬起頭看著雲朵和一絲絲的陽光,然後他打開手中的書開始閱讀。外頭有點涼意,但和潮濕的街道比較起來,店內的空氣明顯溫暖些。因為週遭的陌生人群充滿著許多嘈雜的聲音,還有雨的味道,令我感覺到冷意。

A deep voice appeared when I was watching the dog close to my window of the cafe'. I turned my head to the front of me and he kept reading. He said he missed the April very much, especially the experience of walking on the street of Taipei city after midnight. Everything was so quiet after a busy day, like a dream. He enjoyed the moment of the midnight. The book was closed and put on the table. He smiled and started to drink a cup of coffee. I couldn't tell his age, but his hair over his temples was kinda gray and he looked sincere. He kept reading his book. Yet, it was too late. That April he mentioned had passed a long time ago and it wouldn't be back again.

當我正望著在咖啡廳窗外的小狗,一個低沉的聲音出現,我轉頭向前看,而那個人依然讀著書。 他說他非常想念四月,尤其是在午夜之後走在台北街頭的經驗,所有的一切在忙碌的一天後是如此的安靜,像是一場夢般,他是如此的享受這午夜的瞬間。闔上書,放上在桌上,他笑了笑,並開始喝起桌上的咖啡。我無法辨別出他的年紀,但是他鬢角邊上的頭髮已經有點灰,看起來很真誠。他又開始讀起書,現在,已經有點晚了。那個他所提到的四月,已經過了好大一段時間,耳且已經不會在重來。

The rain stopped. The dog was disppeared and people left here one by one. I could still smell the rain with coffee. It was much quiet now and getting cold, but I felt warmer. I stood up and smiled to him with goodbye. He knocked to me. We were still a stranger to each other.

雨停了,狗和人群一一的離開了咖啡廳,但我依然可以嗅到雨混著咖啡的味道。終於變的安靜點了,也變的冷多了,但我卻覺得溫暖。我起身,並微笑著向他說聲再見。他點頭向我致意,我倆依然是陌生人。

No comments:

Post a Comment

How well do you know your world 旅遊IQ大考驗


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the World's Original Travel Blog's other 4,068,076 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Friday, May 22, 2009 at 08:34PM GMT. (TravelPod is a TripAdvisor Media Network member)