Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mosquito, stranger, emptiness and myself

Eight-page chilling night with hundred-pound sentimental sorrow, suddenly I lost sleep again. With candlelight and a cup of coffee, the sound of "By your side" winding around nearby my ear. The only one being accompanies me is a mosquito I am living with for several days. He's heard my sob and kept giving me comfort.

Before long, I am aware that a stranger sinking into a mirror with tear and sadness in front of me. I am trying to soothe him with my tender whisper. I asked him why he is crying, he tried to answer me with a chocking sound. "I found a stranger called Emptiness keeping weeping in silence. I was comforting him just like you. Presently I asked him where he lives tenderly."
"I live in the deepest heart of people." Emptiness answered unconsciously. The stranger said "I can't know what he told me and feel helpless until now then I have been sad after I met him." Suddenly I comprehended that the stranger lost his Emptiness. He didn't know that at first because he was lighthearted while his Emptiness lost in this mortal world. Stranger invited Emptiness to be with him although he felt empty, he didn't mind. But he didn't know that this Emptiness belongs to himself even Emptiness didn't know that.

I wondered why people would love to throw away their Emptiness as trash then get them back when they need them. Actually, I always do the same stupid things, nevertheless, I would like Emptiness string along with me for day after day. Looking steadily at the stranger in the mirror, I realized everything……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

How well do you know your world 旅遊IQ大考驗


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the World's Original Travel Blog's other 4,068,076 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Friday, May 22, 2009 at 08:34PM GMT. (TravelPod is a TripAdvisor Media Network member)