Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sleepless night / 失眠的夜

It's a chilling and an all-pervasive feel ,
The question marks came into existence in me just like a newel.
Perhaps since the day we knew, I was totally attracted to you.
I have no clue, but there is just one thing I want to prove.
Every night when I walk under the misty moon, the only thought in my mind is all of you. I am just like a fool, got lost in the same blue.

這是一個令人寒心且無孔不入的感覺
問號就像一根支柱般的存在我心中
也許自從我們相識的那天開始, 我就完全的被你吸引
我不知道怎麼辦, 但是只有一件事我想要去印証
每一個夜晚當我行走在朦朧的月光下, 在我心中唯一所想的只有你
我就像是一個傻子, 迷失在相同的憂鬱裡

I'm always tearful when your image rises before my eyes.
I guess it must that you haven't be mine.
And Time goes by, the disappointment of me such as sky high.
I was sleepless again tonight.
However, don't ask me why.
Because I'm still here and waiting for the day you say "you are the Mr. Right."

每當你的身影浮現我的眼前, 我總是淚眼汪汪
我猜這一定是你還不屬於我
時間飛逝, 我的落寞就如同天一樣高
我今夜又再度失眠
但是別問我為了什麼
因為我還是在這裡等待著你說"你就是我的他"的那天到來

No comments:

Post a Comment

How well do you know your world 旅遊IQ大考驗


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the World's Original Travel Blog's other 4,068,076 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Friday, May 22, 2009 at 08:34PM GMT. (TravelPod is a TripAdvisor Media Network member)