Sunday, April 05, 2009

The early morning of a cup of oolong tea, George Michael and Shakespeare.

This early morning, I couldn't fall into sleep. I kept awake, had a cup of oolong tea and read some scripts of Shakespeare. The voice of George Michael was singing ... "Kindness in your eyes. I guess you heard me cry. You smiled at me, like jesus to a child. I'm blessed I know, heaven sent and heaven stole. You smiled at me like jesus to a child.... and what have I learned from all this pain, I thought I'd never feel the same about anyone or anything again. But I know when you find a love, when you know that it exists, then the lover that you miss will come to you on those cold, cold nights. When you've been loved, when you know it holds such bliss, then the lover that you kissed will comfort you when there's no hope in sight ...."

這個的早晨, 我失眠了. 我一直醒著, 泡了一杯烏龍茶, 讀著莎翁名劇. 喬治麥克吸引人的聲音唱著..." 你眼中藏著善良 我猜是你聽見我的哭泣 你朝著我笑 就像耶穌對一個小孩 我知道我受過祝福 天堂卻來了又去 你朝著我笑 就像耶穌對一個小孩 我從這些痛苦中感受到的 我絕不再有相同感覺 無論對任何人 或任何事 但我現在終於懂了 當你發現了愛情 當你知道了它的存在 你思念的愛人 會在那冷冷的夜晚久久佔據你的思維 當你被愛時 當你知道它支撐著如此大的幸福 你吻過的愛人 會在你眼前沒有希望時安慰你 ...."


I knew myself that a cut was so hard to be healed. At least a year, I thought. No excuse, because I know explanations seemed to make things even worse. Therefore I returned back to my own room, my only paradise, there are 28 pillows and lots of movie post cards.

我了解自身的傷口很難會痊癒, 至少要一年吧, 我想. 沒有藉口, 因為, 我知道解釋只會讓事情更糟. 所以, 我回到了自己的棲身之所, 我僅有的樂園, 有著28個枕頭和許多電影明信片陪伴的樂園.

Shakespeare said "Preposterous ass, that never read so far. To know the cause why music was ordained! Was it not to refresh the mind of man, after his sudies or his usual pain?" I didn't respond and just nodded politely instead. Heaven knew that my heart filled with tears but I couldn't let them escape from my hopeless eyes. For me, I even lost hope of my near future. The pain we've ever had the same, but why just me still got involved to it. I couldn't run, I couldn't hide, I don't wanna face it but I have no way to fly.

莎士比亞說 "可笑的笨蛋 因為你學的不多 所以不知道音樂的用處 他不是可以在一個人讀書或是工作疲倦之後 放鬆他的精神嗎?" 我沒有回答, 只是禮貌的以點頭取代之. 天知道我的心裡充滿著眼淚, 但是我卻不能讓他們逃離我絕望的雙眼. 對我而言, 我甚至失去了我對未來的希望. 同樣的痛苦我們都曾遇過, 但是為什麼只有我還身陷其中. 我無法逃離, 我無法躲避, 我不想要面對但我卻無法飛奔而去.

The oolong tea was left over a half and George was still singing to me ... "Sadness in my eyes. No one guessed, well no one tried. You smiled at me like Jesus to a child. Loveless and cold with your last breath you saved my soul. you smiled at me like Jesus to a child... and what have I learned from all these tears. I've waited from you all those years then just when it began. he took your love away but I still say..... " He seemed to use his experience to comfort me and ease my cry.

烏龍茶還剩一半有餘, 而喬治麥克依然對我唱著.... " 我的眼中藏著悲傷 沒人猜得到 也沒人願意幫助你朝著我笑 就像耶穌對一個小孩 無人關注 心灰意冷 你的呼吸 拯救了我的靈魂 你朝著我笑 就像耶穌對一個小孩 我在這些眼淚中學到了些什麽 那些年來我一直在守候你 而就當我們開始的時候 他卻奪走了你的愛 可我還是這麽說 .... "

The candlelights were going out one by one. "What is love? 'Til not hereafter; present mirth hath present laughter; What's to come is still unsure." Shakespeare left his last words to me and went away. Suddenly, I was back to back with my emptiness. George was whispering singing to me "So the words you could not say, I'll sing them for you, and the love we would have made, I'll make it for two for every single memory has become a part of me. You will always be.... my love. We've been loved so I now just what love is and the lover that I kissed is always by my side. oh the lover I still miss was.... Jesus to a child." He took a bow to me and then back to his world belonged to him.

蠟燭一根接著一根的燃燒殆盡. "什麼是愛 它不是在未來 歡笑嬉戲莫錯過了眼前 將來的事有誰能預料" 莎士比亞留下了最後一句話然後轉身離去. 突然間, 我和我的落寞背靠著背. 喬治麥可低聲的對著我唱著 "那些你沒能說的話 我將唱給你聽 我們沒做的愛 我將會做兩次 因爲那些單獨的記憶 已經成了我的一部分 你將永遠是我的愛 我已經被愛了 我知道了什麽是愛 我吻過的愛人 一直守候在我身旁 可我仍然想念的愛人 是那微笑的耶穌..." 他向我鞠了躬然後回到了屬於他的世界.

The music stopped, and it was just remained some leaves of oolong tea on the bottom of my cup. The candlelights were died out as well. I closed the scripts of Shakespeare. The sunlight was piercing through the orange curtain and casting light upon my back. I faced to the clock and it's 6 am of morning.....

音樂停止了, 還有幾片茶葉殘留在杯底, 蠟燭也燃燒殆盡. 我闔上了莎翁的劇本, 陽光正從我橘色的窗簾透進,灑在我背上. 我望著時鐘, 現在已是早上6點鐘.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How well do you know your world 旅遊IQ大考驗


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the World's Original Travel Blog's other 4,068,076 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Friday, May 22, 2009 at 08:34PM GMT. (TravelPod is a TripAdvisor Media Network member)