Thursday, November 09, 2006

了解/Understanding

沒有多餘的噓寒問暖
There was no unnecessary regards.


You,

還是靜靜的坐在我的身邊
still sat by my side quietly,

讓我貪心的依偎著
kept letting me greedily nestled up to you.

你我不用說太多的贅詞
Even we didn't need to use too much padding,

也知道我們要描述的事情
we both knew what we were going to describe.

我和你都一樣
We were both the same,

曾是某某人身邊的一個過客
we both had been someone else's passer-by.

然而我們找到了彼此
However, we still found each other.

你懂我
You understood me,

我也懂你
and I understood you also.

只是
Nevertheless,

你心裡總有太多太多的障物
there were too many obstructions in your heart.

好像是一把凸透鏡般
It was just like a convex lens,

不斷的放大你自己已癒合的傷疤
kept magnifying the scars of yours which had been healing.

然後再用力的挖開
And then tore up them with your exertion,

直到屬於回憶的鮮血汩汩的流出
until the memory belonging to you kept bleeding.

你會在心裡喊痛
You were screaming in your heart,

眼中泛著淚光
and the tears in your eyes.

表面卻依然帶著微笑
But you still faced me with smile,

我都知道
I knew it all.

我卻無力給你更多來阻止你一再傷害自己的愚行
But i couldn't give you more to stop you kept hurting yourself with your lunacy.

我只能用笑意回應
I was just able to response with Smiling.

摸摸你的臉
I touched your face,

然後給你我說不出的愛
and then gave you the love that I didn't know how to tell you.

我知道
I knew it.

你曾試著對我說出你說不出的一切
You had ever tried to tell me what you didn't know how to express.

我都知道
I know it all.

我能從你疲憊而又孤單的雙眼所釋放出的無助得知
I could tell from your weary and lonely eyes releasing the single-hand of you.

只是你築起的一道道圍牆
But you built lots of enclosing walls,

卻又狠狠的把我隔絕在一旁
and isolated me cruelly.

我只能抬著頭
I could only raise my head,

在外嘶喊
and screamed outside of your enclosing walls.

我無力的聲音
I powerless voice

被阻隔著
was separated.

而你聽不到
However, you barely heard me.

你只是捲曲的身體
You just crimped your body,

蹲坐在牆的另一側
squatted on the other side of the walls.

用雙手掩住耳朵
Covering your ears with your both hands,

把一切美好的
cut off everything nice

在這一刻
in this moment,

瞬間支解
dismembering instantly.

你無法放棄你的憂傷
You couldn't let go of your sorrow.

只是不斷的沉溺在往日的情緒裡
You just kept being addicted to the mood of the past memory.

一直撕開一層層防護的外衣
Tearing the layers of your protection,

直到只剩最赤裸的你
until the most of stark-naked you left.

然後你才會猛然發現
And then you just found out,

世界已經不是你所期望的那樣
the world was not like what you were expecting .

你變得更孤獨
You became lonelier,

更無助
more helpless,

更不被外人所理解
and harder to be comprehended by others.

我無法再進入你的心裡
I couldn't get involved to the deep of your heart

因為我逐漸的被你所遺忘
because I was slowly being comprehended by you.

我被你回憶的洪流所淹沒
I was submerged by your mighty memorial torrent.

你看不到我
You were not able to see me,

聽不見我
you were no able to hear me,

最後
In the end,

你把我不公平的算在你的過去
I was counted unfairly by your past.

忘了是你的忽視
I forgot it was cause of your neglect,

還是你的選擇
or you choice?

你轉身
You just turned around,

沒有再回頭
without turning your head.

用最不得以的方法
Using the worst method,

結束了你自己
ended yourself,

結束了我
ended me.

你不是說我們最懂彼此嗎
Didn't you tell me that we understood each other most?

你不是說我們是最後僅存的依靠嗎
Didn't you tell me that we were the last dependence with each other?

那為何你讀不出我的痛
But why couldn't you read my pain?

為何不理解我的呼救
Why couldn't you comprehend my signal for help?

我懂
I did,

但是我卻沒辦法
but I couldn't.

因為你封閉了自己
Because you closed yourself,

切段了救援的唯一通道
cut off the only way of your rescue.

你甚至不知道我做了多少
You barely knew what I had done for you.

我真的了解你
But I did understand you.

但是
However.

你真的了解我嗎
Did you really understand me?

我是你
I have been you

你也是我
and you have been me also.
到現在經過這麼多年
For so many years till now

我們還在一起
We are still together.

然而我們還是會一直在一起直到我們死去的那天
And we will be together until the day we die.

Read More 向下閱讀...

流浪漢 / The vagrant

在熱鬧的台北街頭
In the crowded Taipei streets,
他格外的顯眼
he obviously stands out.
雖然
Although
只是安靜的躺在一旁的角落
He is just tranquil laying in the corner,
但和流動的大街相比
comparing with the circulating streets,
他周圍的時間彷彿是靜止了一般

Read More 向下閱讀...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

一個人的天堂

又是一個令人傷感的秋天,經過了將近三十個年頭,多的是感情受創的傷痕,一個人獨自走在擾嚷的街頭,腦子裡滿是過往的景象,身旁那些似乎熟稔的味道,一再的讓眼前閃過一幕幕的回憶,有時難掩笑意,有時卻又不自主的紅了眼,是否是老天的捉弄,亦是自己造的孽,每段感情,總是到了最高潮,就漸漸地冷卻了,想到再相愛時所許下的那天長地久,海枯石爛的誓言,到頭來,卻只剩下滿佈傷口的心,每每想起,總以淺淺的苦笑帶過,偶爾,酸了鼻頭,汩汩的流下淚來。

Read More 向下閱讀...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Mosquito, stranger, emptiness and myself

Eight-page chilling night with hundred-pound sentimental sorrow, suddenly I lost sleep again. With candlelight and a cup of coffee, the sound of "By your side" winding around nearby my ear. The only one being accompanies me is a mosquito I am living with for several days. He's heard my sob and kept giving me comfort.

Read More 向下閱讀...

Sleepless night / 失眠的夜

It's a chilling and an all-pervasive feel ,
The question marks came into existence in me just like a newel.
Perhaps since the day we knew, I was totally attracted to you.
I have no clue, but there is just one thing I want to prove.
Every night when I walk under the misty moon, the only thought in my mind is all of you. I am just like a fool, got lost in the same blue.

這是一個令人寒心且無孔不入的感覺
問號就像一根支柱般的存在我心中
也許自從我們相識的那天開始, 我就完全的被你吸引
我不知道怎麼辦, 但是只有一件事我想要去印証
每一個夜晚當我行走在朦朧的月光下, 在我心中唯一所想的只有你
我就像是一個傻子, 迷失在相同的憂鬱裡

Read More 向下閱讀...

Love is blind? or covered eyes? / 愛是盲目的?還是矇住的雙眼

I feel that I am a loser. I am always confused myself. I hope that I have that kinda ability to solve the little tiny things such as stop bothering myself or just stop doing something useless. I am not happy, not happy to myself, not happy to the things I've done, to the ways I've treated to my friends, to the thoughts I've ever thought..... I keep being cheated and hurt. I am used to put even all of my heart and mind to love someone, but it seems that I am too stupid. Maybe I should just keep alone. Waiting for the Mr. Right? Is there really the one in somewhere? Or it's just the image we create when someone just appear right in front of you? Then you keep telling yourself that he is the one you've been looking for years. You convince yourself of your thoughts and don't even think about it. No wonder people say that Love is blind. So I think I can just cover my eyes every day and then I can not see anything, anyone in front of me. Maybe I would feel more carefree, feel more sence of security.....

我覺得我是個失敗者,我一直困擾我自己,我希望我有解決小事情的能力,像是停止煩我自己或是就停止做一些不知所云的事. 我是不快樂的, 對自己不快樂, 對自己做過的事不快樂, 對朋友的方式不快樂,對我想過的想法不快樂.... 我一直欺騙和傷害自己, 我習慣了投入自己全部的心力去愛人,但是這似乎是愚蠢的. 也許我應該就讓自己孤單,等待對的人出現?? 真的有所謂對的人嗎?? 或者這只是我們當某人就出現我們眼前時所創造出來的影像??? 然後你們一直告訴自己他就你尋找已久的那個人. 你使你自己相信, 難怪人們說愛是盲目的,所以我想我能就只是每天矇住眼睛然後我就不用去看到任何事,任何人在我眼前.也許這樣會讓我比較舒服自在,感覺更有安全感吧.

Read More 向下閱讀...

Face of the faith

這個夜晚
我從睡夢中驚醒
屋裡空氣讓人涼的發慌
在漆黑的房間裡
我所能看到的是我懸吊在天花板上那夜光的月亮
我緊緊的依偎著枕頭
試著感覺不孤單的睡去
但是你卻在此時出現在我的腦海裡
那曾經被點燃的蠟燭
燃燒著我們共有的味道

Read More 向下閱讀...

How well do you know your world 旅遊IQ大考驗


This Traveler IQ challenge compares your geographical knowledge against the World's Original Travel Blog's other 4,068,076 travelers who have taken this challenge as of Friday, May 22, 2009 at 08:34PM GMT. (TravelPod is a TripAdvisor Media Network member)